Sunday 13 October 2013

Sunday was my rest day - no coaching, still I check my emails waiting for a response like a lovesick teen,  I try to think of ways to obtain other peoples money (OPM).  I will have to ring my coach and get some more reading ideas.
Today I will email as many banks as possible in North Carolina, hoping to get finance.  I have been researching for about 6 weeks now and have found 2-3 properties that seem investable, or at least worth further investigation. I found the researching fun as well.  Sometimes I feel like I need 3-4 computers I have sooo many windows open at once - comparing things.
I  have had contact with a CPA but am still waiting on a reply.  It is hard with the time difference so I hope to call maybe wednesday early to catch them before they finish for the day. I'll continue to read. I have finsihed Rich Dad Poor Dad, Rich Dad's Guide to Investing, ABC's of Real Estate Investing, am half way through The Cashflow Quadrant and have just borrowed from the Library Kim Kiyosaki's Its Rising Time.  I have never read so much in all my life but I'm loving it.
And I continue to think like a RD, whenever somthing comes up esp a bill I try not to go back to my old ways and panic and freak out instead I ask myself 'what would RD do' and try to find a solution or think of the opportunity or the lesson. And RD is sooo right.  I feel so much more in control.  I don't have much more money than I had before just yet but I have confidence that when it all comes together it will happen.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment